Wednesday 23 March 2016

Bangalore & Hyderabad // Travel Diary



                There’s a saying, “All work and no holidays make a student life dull and boring.” I have a short holiday for around one week and a few days to chill. Most of my hostel mates plan to go home here in Tamil, I knew I’ll be lonely af. Hence, I also got my plan to visit my cousin brother Mama in Hyderabad, and also pick up my cousin Sister Mary in Bangalore by the way. Spent two days in Bangalore and took bus with Mary to Hyderabad where I spent the rest of my holidays. I’m also excited coz one of the best of my friend Opa a.k.a C. Lawma studies in Hyderabad and he stays near by Mama.  

We met up in Cubbon Park, she came with two of her friends, L-R - Mary, Maria & Ramengi
Never let someone steal your happiness
High Court of Karnataka
The building colour though :)

Way to Lal Bagh Botanical Garden
 Lal Bagh Botanical Garden

:)

A friend in need is a friend indeed

Friends forever

Enjoy every sunset


Time to cool down


Came up with this idea 


Forum Mall

2nd Day to Orion Mall and a brief tour to UTC

Life is Fine! Fine as Wine!

Add caption

Careful where you stand - Coldplay :)

World Trade Centre, Bangalore

Another angle

Y U So Expensive? :p 

For Bike Lovers

Love it

United Theological College









Hyderabad


One of the building in Loyola College where Mama studies B.Com















Visited two Malls - Inorbit Mall & Hyd. Central with C. Lawma & Sawmtei





















Attended Mizo service @ St. George's Church which is the oldest church in the city of Hyderabad, India. It was built in 1844 AD. There was a special programme, the Pune Mizo Fellowship visited the Church and presented some Gospel songs by their Choir, 3 of my friends also came among them.


The Pune Mizo Fellowship Choir



Met one of my old classmate unexpectedly

Old Alwal People :)


Mary & Sang Sangi

No comments:

Post a Comment